Behavioural Treatment Workshop
In this 2.5-3 hour workshop, Active Creatures provides a thorough behavioural assessment, practical treatment plan and exercises so you have the tools you need to start helping your dog immediately.
Here's what you get in the workshop:
- A one-hour comprehensive, face-to-face behavioural assessment to identify the nature and intensity of your dog's underlying behavioural problem/s, including exploring your dog's background and history.
- Using the above assessment, we'll then move into a a 90-120 minute treatment phase. Here, the behaviour modification plan (or treatment plan) will be designed with your input and participation. This plan will enable treatment to begin immediately.
What to expect:
- All approaches in the treatment plan will be specific to your dog's exact behaviour problem/s, to give your dog the best chance of success with treatment.
- You will be guided through step-by-step, practical treatment exercises to undertake during the workshop. This will build your confidence and know-how so you can implement these exercises on your own, following the completion of the workshop.
- A comprehensively-written behaviour modification plan will be emailed through to you 2-3 business days after the workshop, which you can use as a guide when undertaking the treatment exercises, in your own time and with your dog.
- After the workshop, Active Creatures will get in touch for a subsequent phone consultation, to assess your dog's treatment progress and to determine whether any additional treatments need to be included in the plan.
There is an opportunity to purchase further sessions after the workshop to help fast-track progress.
Completed your behavioural treatment workshop and keen to keep working with Active Creatures? Purchase a treatment block to keep working towards your dog's treatment success.
Once you've completed your behavioural treatment workshop, Active Creatures provides the flexibility of a treatment block, so we can continue to work together to address your dog's behavioural issue/s.
Pay for 3. Receive 4.
On completion of your purchase, Active Creatures will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time for each of the sessions.
Single Treatment Session
Choose flexibility by purchasing a single session as and when you think your dog could do with some extra help and reinforcement of the content and exercises covered during the workshop.
Once you've completed your behavioural treatment workshop, Active Creatures provides the flexibility of purchasing a single session, so we can continue to work together to address your dog's behavioural issue/s.
A single session can be purchased as often as you need.
On completion of your purchase, Active Creatures will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time for your session.